Monday, February 8, 2010

GO GREEN

Dear All,
Sairam.

6th Feb 2010, one more memorable day for me, as this was the day of our 2nd phase GO-GREEN campaign. In our 1st phase, we from Sai Anugraha welcomed newyear 2010 by planting 7 saplings & 4 trees near my residence at perungudi, Chennai.

In 2nd phase, with the help of 10 volunteers we planted 10 trees at perungudi. We started our day with Ramalingam, digging the pits at 8 AM and every thing was ready by 10.30 AM. by that time all the volunteers gathered and we started plating by 11.30AM and every thing got over by 12.30 PM.

Special mention here about 6 years old Gehari (daughter of Madhuri & Sridhar). She started the campaign with her cute hands and actively participated in the entire program by watering all the 10 plants and doing pooja for each and every plant.

The entire program was a grand success and my dream of planting saplings in my colony fulfilled. Now it is my utmost duty to take care of all 21 plants to grow as trees by watering regularly. My neighbors helping me in watering the plants regularly.

Heart felt thanks to Annamalai uncle, Saradhi, Sridhar, Madhuri, Govind, Bharathi, Srinath & satyanarayanan. Blessings to Gehari for her help and I was very happy as my thought of creating awareness about GO-GREEN reached children as Today’s children are tomorrows citizens and future is for them.

This act is like small drop of water in the mighty ocean, but each and every drop has it value. So, let’s make our world GREEN.










Thanks & Regards,
MRK Kishore

Sai Anugraha
Love All...Serve All
Let all that you do be done with Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sai Anugraha Family